OPTIFlex 0668 PORTLAND breathing, liquid-repellent mechanics gloves
€ 21.96 1.83 incl. VAT (1.58 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 50 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The stretch material guarantees a perfect fit, high flexibility and very good comfort, not least because of its uncoated, breathing back of hand. Additionally, the gloves provide a very good sense of touch.
- Standard: EN388 (188.8.131.52)
- Material: 90% Polyester, 10% Elasthane (Lycra ® ), blue
- Fine-knit, 13G, seemless
- Coating: Micro-nitrilefoam with waterbased polyurethane, black
- Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Strech liner for perfect fit, flexibility and high comfort
- Very good sense of touch
- Safe grip even of slippery, wet or greasy objects
- High resistance against grease and lube
- Mechanical works
- Metalworks industry
- Automobil / Aircraft industry
- Glass processing industry
- Building climate control
- Mechanical engineering
- Construction- / Roadworks
- Print industry
- Electrical industry
- Energy sector
- Disposal business
- Agriculture / Foresty
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
Hover over me:
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!