Texxor 1972 Kevlar cut resistant protective gloves with PVC knobs
€ 72.84 6.07 incl. VAT (5.10 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Country of origin: PK/0662
Customs tariff number: 61161080
Weight per piece: 74 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Aramid heat and cut protection gloves with knobs
- Standards: PPE category II, EN 388:2016, EN 407:2004, EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- Liner: 100% aramid, knitted cuff 10G, yellow
- Coating: PVC studs, red
- Sizes: 7 - 10
- Comfortable wearing comfort due to seamless processing
- Versatile for work with sharp-edged materials
- Very good grip due to the studding
- Good heat protection, against thermal risks (contact heat up to max. 100°C/15 sec.)
Fields of application
- Work with heat and cut protection requirements
- Mechanical engineering
- Locksmith shops
- Workshops, car yards
- Metal and glass processing
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!