Showa 731 gloves flock-lined 100% biodegradable nitrile 355mm
€ 22.08 1.84 incl. VAT (1.55 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Manufacturer: Showa Best
Country of origin: FR/0001
Customs tariff number: 40151200
Weight per piece: 100 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Protects Against: CHEMICALS, LIQUID
Flock-lined 100% biodegradable nitrile mid-forearm gauntlet with Eco Best Technology®.
Provides high levels of protection against solvents and acids.
- Cat. III 0321
- EN 388:2003 2001
- EN 374-2:2003 AQL 1.5
- EN 374-1: 2003 JKL
- Unsupported nitrile
- Flock-lined 0.28mm nitrile gauntlet
- Eco Best Technology®
- High protection against solvents and acids
- Length: 355mm
- Eco Best Technology® enables the glove to biodegrade once disposed of in landfill
- Excellent precision for handling small parts
- Suitable for use in wet, greasy and oily environments
- Textured finish on fingers and palm makes wet work easier and safer
- Unlined version available: SHOWA 728
- Oil & gasProtects Against: CHEMICALS, LIQUID
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!