3M series 6000 Full-face mask silicon without filter EN136
€ 118.94 118.94 incl. VAT (99.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 90200010
Weight per piece: 1.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask 6000 Series has a large polycarbonate lens and soft, hypo-allergenic, elastomeric facepiece. The 3M™ Bayonet Connection System enables you to connect to a broad range of 3M twin lightweight 3M filters. Our lightweight full-face masks feature a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve and four-strap suspension. They’re available in three sizes.
For lightweight breathing protection that’s simple to use and comfortable, get 3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask 6000 Series. They feature a large polycarbonate lens that’s impact resistant to EN166:B, and gives you good visibility and a wide field of view. Our full-face masks are made from a soft silicone facepiece that makes them comfortable to wear, and the four-strap suspension means they’re easy to put on and take off as you move between safe and contaminated areas. They protect you against gases, vapours and particulates, and are designed with the 3M™ Bayonet Connection System so you can connect to a broad range of twin, lightweight filters, depending on your individual needs. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat and moisture build-up and provides less restriction to your breathing. They’re available in three sizes. The 6000 Series has a specially designed range of spares and accessories to help you maintain the right level of comfort and protection should parts become worn or damaged.
- Soft, silicone facepiece that makes them comfortable to wear
- Four-strap suspension means the mask is easy to put on and take off
- Large polycarbonate lens offers good visibility and is impact resistant to EN166:B
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat and moisture build-up and provides less restriction to your breathing
- Connects to a broad range of twin, lightweight filters, depending on your individual needs
- For protection against gases, vapours and particulates
- Spares and accessories help you maintain the right level of comfort and protection
- Available in three sizes: S, M, L
- For use in hazardous industrial environments
Net Weight (Metric)
Full Face 6000 Series
Full Face Mask
L, M, S
Smallest Saleable Unit
EN 136:1998 (Class 1)
- Design & Construction
- General Manufacturing
- Heavy Infrastructure
- Industrial Maintenance
- Oil & Gas
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!