Knipex 169501SB ErgoStrip® Universal Stripping Tool 135mm
€ 32.73 32.73 incl. VAT (27.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 75 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- For the fast and precise stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²), data cable (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cable
- Innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath
- Conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas
- Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm²
- Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges
- With opening spring and locking device
- Easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to opening aid
- Multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip
- Housing made from stable glass fibre reinforced plastic
|Stripping capacities||Ø 8,0-13,0 mm|
|Stripping capacities round cable (diameter)||8 - 13 Ø mm|
|Wire stripping value for conductors and strands||0,2 - 4,0 mm²|
|Wire stripping value for data cable||CAT 5 - 7, Twisted pair (UTP/STP)|
|Stripping capacities for coax cable (diameter)||4,8 - 7,5 Ø mm|
|Net weight||74 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!