Knipex 1386200 Pliers for Electrical Installation 200mm
€ 45.16 45.16 incl. VAT (37.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 280 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire end sleeves
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimp die for wire end sleeves 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm
- Gripping, without opening the pliers completely (intelligent latching mechanism in the spring assisted version). The cutting edge remains closed and protected
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Insulation standard||IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||15 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded||50 mm²|
|Stripping capacity for cross-sections||0,75 - 1,5 + 2,5 mm²|
|Capacity in square millimetres||0,5 - 2,5 mm²|
|Net weight||280 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!