Knipex 1242195 MultiStrip 10 Automatic Insulation Stripper 195mm
€ 74.55 74.55 incl. VAT (62.65 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 136 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Patented mechanics: the incision depth of the stripping blade adjusts fully automatically to the diameter of the wire and accordingly also to the thickness of all standard insulating materials. There is no need for any manual adjustment which is still necessary when other conventional pliers with a wide wire-stripping range are used.
Mode of operation of straight cutters. An incision is made in the red area only. Not suitable for highly-flexible or armoured insulation materials or for multi-layered insulation.
- Stripping without re-adjustment from 0.03 to 10.0 mm²
- Universal blade geometry -robust and more durable
- Ideal grip design with excellent haptics
- Recessed wire cutter
- Fully automatic adjustment to all single-, multi- and fine-stranded conductors with standard insulation throughout the entire capacity range from 0.03 to 10.0 mm²
- No manual fine adjustment necessary
- No damage to the conductors
- The clamping jaws made of steel hold the cable in a way that prevents slipping without damaging the remaining insulation
- With recessed wire cutter for Cu and Al conductors, stranded up to 10 mm² and single wire up to 6 mm²
- Particularly smooth-running mechanics and very low weight
- Replaceable blades block and length stop
- Handle with soft-plastic zone for a steady grip
- Body: plastic, fibreglass-reinforced
- Blade: special tool steel, oil-hardened
|Stripping capacities in square millimetres|
|AWG||32 - 7|
|Net weight||136 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!