Moldex 5174 Pre-assembled disposable half mask FFA1P2 R D Size M/L
€ 23.74 23.74 incl. VAT (19.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CZ/0061
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 500 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Maintenance free half mask
- Pre-assembled and ready for use
- Lightweight dual-material construction
- Low profile design offers improved field of vision
- Tested and certified to EN 405:2001
- Weight: 250g
- QTY/PKG 1
- 1 mask with A1 gas filters
- 2 holders for particle filters
- 2 P2 R D particle filters
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!