Stronghand 0242 Forster Wintergloves with latex-coated fingertips
€ 23.16 1.93 incl. VAT (1.62 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 25 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The Forster is a advanced roughknit polyester glove and is perfectly suited for assembly and warehouse works, due to the gloves' good fit it does not affect dexterity nor a safe grip. Its waterproof inside hand latex coating is highly tear-resistant and garantees long durabilty. The glove protects against temperatures to – 30° C / - 22° F. Fingertips are double-coated and even more protected.
- Standard: EN 388(18.104.22.168.X), EN511
- Material: 7G, seamless
- Liner: 100% polyester, neon-yellow
- Coating: Latex, black
- Double-coated fingertips, blue
- Size: 8 – 11
- High comfort
- Protects against temperatures to – 30° C / - 22 °F
- Long durability
- Waterproof inside hand
- Safe grip
- Suitable for work with medium risks
- For work in humid environments
- Assembly works
- Warehouse works
- Transports, logistics, etc.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!