Knipex 8807300 Alligator water pump plier with dipped insulation
€ 46.34 46.34 incl. VAT (39.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 661 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Pliers chrome plated
- Handles with dipped insulation, VDE-tested
- Insulation standard IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900
- Adjustment positions 9
- Capacity for pipes, inches (diameter) 2 3/4 Ø Inch
- Capacities for nuts 60 mm
- Capacities for pipes (diameter) 70 Ø mm
- Length 300 mm
- More output and comfort compared to conventional water pump pliers of the same length: 9-notch adjustment positioning for 30 % more gripping capacity
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size of head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Robust construction, insensitive to dirt; particularly suitable for outdoor work
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!