Knipex 8721250 Water pump plier with non-slip plastic coating 250mm
€ 22.55 22.55 incl. VAT (18.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 335 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The Cobra® QuickSet combines all proven properties of the KNIPEX Cobra® with an additional push on function which makes it easier to work in very confined and inaccessible areas. Adjustment directly on the workpiece is possible by simply sliding the pliers handle. The hinge bolt locks itself with the first workload. The gripping width of the pliers is then fixed and can only be adjusted by pressing the button. The hinge bolt must be released by pressing the button and the pliers must be completely opened once to activate the QuickSet function again.
- Pliers grey atramentized
- Head polished
- Handles with non-slip plastic coating
- Adjustment positions 25
- Capacity for pipes, inches (diameter) 2 Ø Inch
- Capacities for pipes (diameter) 50 Ø mm
- Capacities for nuts 46 mm
- Length 250 mm
- Fully open, push, grab!
- Additional fast adjustment on the workpiece by sliding the pliers handle
- Combines the proven, reliable locking of the hinge bolt with an additional push function which makes it easier to work in very confined and inaccessible areas
- The adjustment directly on the workpiece is possible by simply sliding the pliers handle
- Reliable locking of the hinge bolt with the first workload. The gripping width of the pliers is then fixed and can only be adjusted by pressing the button.
- To re-activate the sliding function, the hinge bolt must be released by pressing the push button and the pliers must be completely opened again
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!