Knipex 8726250 Cobra water pump plier VDE-tested
€ 36.83 36.83 incl. VAT (30.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per unit: 340 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The adjustment action to adapt to the workpiece is easy and reliable with the KNIPEX Cobra® VDE: place the upper gripping jaw of the opened pliers on the workpiece, push pliers to close, done!
- Pliers chrome plated
- Handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- Insulation standard IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900
- Adjustment positions 24
- Capacity for pipes, inches (diameter) 2 Ø Inch
- Capacities for pipes (diameter) 46 Ø mm
- Capacities for nuts 50 mm
- Length 250 mm
- Adjustment by shifting one jaw directly on to the workpiece: fast, reliable and comfortable handling
- Opening at the touch of a button apart from the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size of head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!