Knipex 8701400 Cobra water pump plier XL greater gripping capacity
€ 52.3 52.30 incl. VAT (43.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per unit: 1.2 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Pliers grey atramentized
- Head polished
- Handles plastic coated
- Standard DIN ISO 8976
- Adjustment positions 27
- Capacity for pipes, inches (diameter) 3 1/2 Ø Inch
- Capacities for pipes (diameter) 90 Ø mm
- Capacities for nuts 95 mm
- Length 400 mm
- Greater gripping capacity but much lower weight than comparable pipe wrenches
- Fast push-button adjustment directly on the workpiece, no unintentional slipping of the joint
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Both the KNIPEX Cobra® XL and XXL offer the performance and comfort of water pump pliers while being lighter in weight and having a greater gripping capacity than comparable pipe wrenches. The Cobra® XL can e.g. grip a 2“ pipe fitting and weighs 50 % less than a 2“ pipe wrench, which has a much lower gripping capacity. With its handy length of 400 mm, the Cobra® XL also fits into a plumber's tool kit. The Cobra® XXL comes along with the weight of a 2“ pipe wrench but offers a back-up gripping capacity up to 4 1/2“.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!