3M 6223M Serie 6000 respirator box A2P3
€ 46.35 46.35 incl. VAT (38.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 box
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 90200010
Weight per piece: 355 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- The half mask set 6223M from 3M offers reliable protection and at the same time maximum comfort.
- The gas and vapor mask set consists of the half mask 6200 M and a comprehensive filter set.
- The half mask is particularly convincing due to its excellent, qualitative nature, which guarantees a long service life and maximum reliability, even during long-term use.
- In addition, it is designed to be extremely easy to maintain, which is illustrated by the low maintenance requirements.
- The practicality of the mask is further supported by the low weight.
- This makes the work much easier with an unrestricted view.
- The special bayonet click filter connection makes it easy to replace if necessary.
- In order to guarantee a reduced breathing resistance and an optimized weight distribution, the set is characterized by the proven double filter system.
- Compatibility with all common 3M safety glasses completes the well thought-out overall concept.
- Set consisting of 3M half mask 6200M, filter set to replace, two filters 6055 (protection level A2), four particle filters 5935 (protection level P3R), two filter covers 501 Filter class A2P3 R Features first-class quality, low maintenance and easy to use, unrestricted view, bayonet click filter connection, double filter system, compatible with 3M safety glasses
- Recommended use in agriculture, construction, painting Standards and approvals EN 14387
- 2 filters 6055, which correspond to protection level A2 - for organic gases and vapors
- 4 particle filters 5935, which correspond to protection level P3R
- 2 filters covers 501
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!