BLS 4500 ASBESTOS Pre-mounted respiratory mask set with P3 R filters
€ 47.54 47.54 incl. VAT (39.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: IT/0005
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 38 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Respiratory half mask BLS® 4500 ASBESTOS with pre-mounted filters P3 R for asbestos work - ready to useHalf mask with protection against harmful dusts, smoke and aerosols. 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
The half mask respirators with twin bayonet filter connection have an ease of maintenance and are ready to use with the premounted filters.
Fields of application
- Asbestos redevelopment
- Stainless steel welding
- Chemical processes
- Automotive industry, etc
- Working with toxic dusts
- Pre-mounted set of BLS® Half mask series 4000 with BLS 202 P3 R Particle filters
- Protection class P3 R
- With bayonet connection: The bayonett connection is highly intuitive allowing a quick and safe hold on the mask. It has a locking feedback allowing the user to know if the filter has been properly placed.
- Harness: Fixed on 2 points directly on the rigid body of the mask allowing to distribute the weight of the respirator evenly without leaving face marks
- Easy and fast maintance: It can be disassembled in less than a minute making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Half mask in silicone rubber for better comfort and perfect fit
- Delivered in a re-closable bag
- Certified according with DIR 89/686
- Certified as PPE of III category, in presumption of conformity to harmonized standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Certified (Art. 10) and controlled (Art. 11.B) by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified Body n°0426)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Face Piece: Silicone
- Valve: Polyamid (PA)
- Exhalation valve: Silicone
- Harness holder: Polyamid (PA)
- Harness: Polyester (PES) and coated rubber
- Headpiece: Polypropylen (PP)
- Filter canister: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Dust filtering material: pleated fiber mesh
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 70% max
- Single packed, box includes 1 pcs, carton with 8 boxes (8 pcs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BLS® 4000 Half mask (silicone)
- 2 x BLS 202 P3 R Particle filters
Protection levels & identifications for respiratory filters
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!