Knipex 8643250 Plier wrench with smooth jaws 250mm
€ 47.54 47.54 incl. VAT (39.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82041200
Weight per piece: 540 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Pliers chrome plated
- Handles plastic coated
- B1 8,0 mm
- B2 8,0 mm
- B3 14,0 mm
- Adjustment positions 17
- Capacities for nuts 1 3/4 Inch
- Capacities for nuts 46 mm
- Length 250 mm
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- 15° angled pliers handle provides space for counter screw connections or bolted fittings on surfaces
- Reduced risk of knuckle injuries
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!