Knipex 8605180T Plier wrench with smooth jaws 180mm
€ 49.82 49.82 incl. VAT (42.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82041200
Weight per piece: 280 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilisation as a small vice.
- Pliers chrome plated
- Handles with multi-component grips, with integrated tether attachment point for a tool tether
- B1 5,0 mm
- B2 8,0 mm
- B3 12,0 mm
- Adjustment positions 13
- Capacities for nuts 1 3/8 Inch
- Capacities for nuts 35 mm
- Length 180 mm
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers with tether attachment point for mounting a fall protection
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!