4Protect® 3405 Detroit - Hign visibility jacket - Luminescent yellow
from € 65.39 65.39 incl. VAT (54.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Big Arbeitsschutz
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 62032210
Weight per unit: 1.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Immediately, the daylight paints according to EN 20471 ensure maximum visibility and therefore more safety in hazardous situations. The wide reflective strips made from original 3M Scotchlite ™ 8906 fabric on the waist and arms also contribute to this. In addition, the DETROIT provides effective weather protection: robust Oxford polyester, taped seams,
Concealed zips and a detachable hood keep rain, wind and cold.
If the temperatures drop, a variety of fleece jackets can be used.
Sizes: S 4XL
- Upper: 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
EN 343 3,3 (Class 3 = Water passage resistance ≥ 13,000 PA (after pretreatment), Class 3 Water vapor passage resistance (Ret) ≤ 20)
Art. 3400, size S-M = EN 20471 2 (minimum surface area of the visible material (background material at least 0.5 m², retroreflective material at least 0.13 m²)
Art. 3400, size L-4XL = EN 20471 3 (Minimum surface of the visible material (background material at least 0.8 m², retroreflective material at least 0.2 m²)
Minimum surface area of the visible material (background material at least 0.5 m², retroreflective material at least 0.13 m²) Art. 3405, size S-M = EN 20471 -
minimum surface area of the visible material (background material at least 0.8 m², retroreflective material at least 0.2 m²) Art. 3405, size L-4XL = EN 20471 -
- Certified according to EN 13688, EN 20471, EN 343
- Wind and waterproof equipment with high respiratory activity, which allows a long period of time.
- Original 3M Scotchlite ™ reflective strip around body and sleeve
- darkly contrasted hem and cuff area prevents easy soiling
- Wide adjustment in waist and hem
- double front zipper
- detachable storm cap with various adjustment options
- 2 breast pockets with waterproof zippers
- large format 2-way bellows bags with hand-held chuck
- 1 Napoleon pocket under front panel
- in the lining 1 chest and 1 large pocket for the hood
- Service zipper for easy printing and embroidery
- Underarm ventilation
- adjustable Velcro cuffs
- ready for fitting the fleece jacket SEATTLE (art. 3460-orange and 3465-yellow)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!