High visibiliy pilot jacket orange EN 14058 Elysee 23557 Gustav
€ 41.59 41.59 incl. VAT (34.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 62019300
Weight per unit: 1.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The Elysee Gustav pilot jacket provides excellent cold protection by its thick polyester-lining and the polyester-cotton-composition, while its coating resists against oil, water and dirt. The fibre fur collar enlarges the wearing comfort and the knitted wrist and seam finish prevents wind penetration. Its fluorescent orange color, as well as its high quality reflective stripes guarantee perfect visibility. Numerous different pockets provide many options to store or carry items in the robust jacket.
- Standard: EN ISO 20471 class 3, EN 14058 class 3, EN ISo 13688
- Outer material: 60% Polyester / 40% cotton
- Coating: water, oil and dirt resistant
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Fibre fur: 30% Polyester / 70% Polyacryl
- Color: fluorescent orange, knitted cuffs and collar navy
- Water, oil and dirt rejecting due to high quality coating
- 3M-reflective tapes
- Comfortable textile grip, very good wearing comfort
- Fibre fur collar
- 2-way zip
- Knitted wrist finish at the sleeves and at the seam
- Very high resiatant against the cold, certified EN 14058
- 1 sleeve pocket
- 1 cell phone pocket
- 2 side pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- 1 napoleon pocket
Looking for a size chart?
Hover over me:
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!