Norway 23649 Erik 4-in-1 High Vis Pilot Jacket Waistcoat orange/marine
€ 34.74 34.74 incl. VAT (29.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 62019200
Weight per piece: 800 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The Norway 4-in-1 high vis jacket Erik provides perfect conditions for permanent usage by its very robust and at the same time comfortable composite material, as well as its enormous changeability: Erik can be a thick lined, warm fur collar pilot jacket as well as a waistcoat for higher temperatures. Therefore its collar, fur-lining and sleeves can be removed. Its practicability is enlarged by numerous various pockets.
- Standard: EN 20471, class 3(waistcoat class 2), EN ISO 13688
- Outer material: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Water-repellent coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Woven fur: 70% polyacrylics, 30% polyester
- Color: fluorescent orange / set off with navy blue
- Detachable collar
- Detachable sleeves
- Removable fur lining
- Inside - cotton confortable to wear
- Outside - abrasion-resistant polyester fabric
- Water-reppellent coating
- Printable (logo, etc.)
- Robust front zipper
- Knitted cuff and waist
- 2 breast pockets and mobile phone pocket
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 sleeve pocket
- 1 inside pocket
Looking for a size chart?
Hover over me
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!